I just wanted to write down how cute Crew is with Corbin so I don't forget. Then I can go back and remind them on how they really do love each other when their teens. Crew always loves to squish Corbin's face and give him kisses. In the morning he wakes up and lays with us and says "oh what a cutie!" Or "oh what a sweetheart!" He always ask "mom is this my Corbie?" Or "mom, this is my baby." A couple days ago I was getting ready to leave Jamis house and started packing them up. Jami was holding Corbin and I looked at Crew (kindling around of course) should we leave Corbin? He looked at me and started to cry and was telling me to out Corbin in his car seat. He looked at jami and told get my baby! I felt bad that I said that but it was cute when I saw his much he really lives his brother. Then the whole way home played 3000 times of the same question where crew would ask... Corbin cine with us mom? We live Corbin mom? Corbin go bye bye with us mom? He loves his baby Corbin. Glen and I are so lucky to have two cute boys! We're so in love!

No comments:
Post a Comment