Monday, October 21, 2013

Adventures

This last week we went hiking and busted out the new bike trailer I got. I LOVE it. Since we live in such a small town I can pretty much take it everywhere. On our hike we hiked up to one of the peaks here and looked out. Corbin kept laughing it was to cute! he loved it. Crew had a lot of fun and wanted to keep going. 






We rode around town on our bikes and went to circle k to get a shake to reward Crew for going potty on the toilet. (potty training in a post to come) we had a lot of fun. Crew was still sick so in some pictures he doesn't look to happy but I promise he had fun. 



and last but no least, dont believe I live in the middle of nowhere here pictures to prove it! This is Ajo, not other towns as far as the eye can see!


No comments:

Post a Comment