He also loves to crawl away from you as fast as he can and look back to see if you are trying to chase him (because we usually are because hes getting into everything). He is climbing up EVERYTHING and trying to get into whatever he can. Hes been standing since he was almost 7 months! He's got some stong legs. LoL. but, Speaking of getting into everything, last week before me left for Utah he managed to break a bottle of nail polish. I had my frist HUGE scare. I thought he had swallowed glass, was gong to get posioned or something! It was scary! It was in a matter of 2.5 seconds. I also dont get how he manged to break it. Those things never break! I walked over to the sink to grab a paper towel I hear a crack, and BAM! There he is looking up at me smiling, trying to eat the nail polish brush! Luckily he didnt eat any glass and didnt get poisend, just ended up with lots of pink all over his face (and my tile and carpet).
He tried coolwhip and it was the funniest thing EVER!

He as also started to fake cry. I'm like YOUR 7 MONTHS OLD! He will look at me and act like he is crying and laughing at the same time. He scrunces up his face and laugh/ cries. He does it when I try to put him in his car seat. Its so funny, but he better not keep it up with other things. I guess its cute now, but wont be when hes older. I've been trying to get it on video so when I do ill post it!
He seriously just makes me laugh all day (serioulsy all day cause he takes like two 30 min naps). He is so fun! I just love me some Crew!
Oh did I mention he has a cute bum?...






No comments:
Post a Comment