Wednesday, July 25, 2012

The start of 8 months! ( a little late I was in Utah)

Crew is 8 months old! Its so crazy to believe he is getting so close to ONE. I wish time would stop! Crew is getting such a personality. This age is so much fun.

  • Crew is Crawling like crazy and walking along furniture.
  • Crew loves to play with friends . We have been in Utah for the last couple of weeks and he has gotten to play with a lot of kids his age. He just loves kids, especially babies. He always crawls up to them and if I'm holding him he wants me to set him down so he can crawl to him.
  • He is turning into a Binky theft. He has never taken a Binky ever! Lately he will crawl up to kids that have Binky's and take them out of their mouths and try to chew on them. He doesn't suck just chews. Kinda weird.
  • Crew loves to be chased. If you say "I'm going to get you!" He takes of crawling and laughing.
  • He also LOVES food table food. If you have any type of food or drink he will crawl up to you and start reaching for it. He is still nursing. I don't know how I'm going to break him from that one, but I guess I still have a few months. I figure ill go til a year old. Crew hates baby food. If you give it to him he acts like is gagging. Unless its fruit and he'll eat it right up.
  • He loves to play with balls! He can play catch. If you roll him the ball he will roll it back to you. Its kinds crazy to watch them catch onto things so quick.
  • He started to crawl up stairs. It scares me so I'm glad that we don't have stairs at our house.
  • Crew doesn't have any teeth yet. There so close to coming through but still haven't cut through yet.
  • He doesn't sleep through the night. He was getting better at only getting up once a night until we came to Utah. Coming has really thrown off his sleep schedule. But he loves to sleep all cuddled up to me. Its cute, but I dont get much sleep cause im paranoid im going to roll over and crush him. So I try to put him back in his bed while were here.
  • Crew loves to take baths. Its what calms him down and gets him ready for bed.  While he is in the tub you wouldnt think it calms him down cause he gets pretty crazy. I guess it just wears him out.
  • He loves to be  tickeled. His little laugh is SO cute!
  • He loves to put his hand over his mouth and tap it so he makes noise. He will sit and say WAH-Wah-Wah and laugh. He is making lots of crazy noises. Its funny to watch him.
  • Im still teaching him sign. He hasnt really done any sign. I think he attempts to sign milk. but its only once in awhile. Maybe im just wasting my time.. Who knows.



2 comments:

  1. He's getting so big. I hope we get to see you guys soon. Don't give up on the sign language. He will start using it soon if you are consistent. Tyler is using some but we don't know very much so we just teach some basics like: done, more, please, thank you, drink, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is SO cute! I didn't know you had a blog. SO HAPPY!

    ReplyDelete