Sunday, June 3, 2012

Year 2 of Marriage!

Today is our 2nd anniversary! I'm so glad that we choose each other. I couldn't have picked a better person to spend forever with. We have our differences but we always seem to balance each other out. He always helps me stay calm when I'm about to freak out, and helps me see that I'm making a big deal out of nothing. (cause I tend to that a lot). Glen and I have been together for 4 years CRAZY! It took me two years to convince him that he really did want to be with me (or that it would be OK to leave the bachelor pad) Glen is very patient and logical and was in no hurry. Me on the other hand am not so patient and always in a hurry. I'm so glad that we finally agreed and decided to get married!  Here is the first picture we ever took --------->

Yesterday we went into Phoenix. We went shopping, went to lunch, and saw The movie What to expect when expecting. Its a good movie, I think I liked it because we could relate. Look how cute these boys are!
 
Then today (on our anniversary) We made dinner, watched the Vow, and ate some homemade chocolate cake. I'm so glad we got to spend it together this year, because last year he had to work. Here is some pictures from today!


I just love Glen and glad we get to spend FOREVER together! I'm so glad our little Crew buddy got to spend this anniversary with us! YAY for year 2!

2 comments:

  1. love the pic with Crew and his tongue out, just like momma never a serious face. love love love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your Anniversary last week! You are an amazing couple! Glad he decided it was okay to leave the batchelor pad, it wasn't you! :)

    ReplyDelete