I know this is a little late, but what else is new! On the 3rd of June Glen and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary!! I seriously married the most amazing guy and couldn't be happier! He does so much and sacrifices so much for me. I remember when I met him, I just knew I was going to marry him, I even told him that.... He didn't really believe me at the time, but looks like I was right! Even though we haven't spent much of our first year together it has been great! We got to spend our first Christmas in a motel room, take long drives to see each other, watch him graduate and get a job that he actually enjoys, move from place to place.. including Arizona where its ROASTING, and now find out that were having our little man. Its been a great experience and I'm excited to see what the years to come hold.
Speaking of baby.....
It looks like he is blowing bubbles in this picture. Isn't he cute!
Hes saying hi or resting his hand on his head... He is already so cute!
very nice pictures. I hope things are going well for you guys in Arizona. Hopefully we can see you this summer.
ReplyDelete