Saturday, May 28, 2011

ISS-A BOY!!!

So we're having a BOY!! Apparently that is Ballard tradition so we decided to hold true to that! We are SOO excited. I have always wanted to have a boy first, and looks like I got my wish! It was really exciting to see our baby! The whole time I felt that we were going to have a boy until the week before the ultra sound. I was in babies R Us doing my daily walk through (even though everything there is EXTREMELY over priced) and I had this feeling and kept saying to myself i'm having a girl. But low and behold when the little Chinese woman was showing us our baby saying (in her Chinese accent)  " OOooh look.... here's baby one leg... two... and three leg ISSSA BOY!! LoL. It made us laugh but we were really excited! Glen even flexed his muscles. We would have been happy either way but were really excited we're going to have a little guy running around. Now we just have to start thinking about and agreeing on a baby name. (which will be hard cause Glen doesn't like anything I like).

1 comment:

  1. The naming part is the hardest thing for me. I have a really hard time with boy names too. But we seem to just keep having boys! Congratulations and good luck with the name.

    ReplyDelete