Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Change.

We moved the basic and are now down in Arizona. Its hot already. I left snow, rain and highs of about 60. I'm now in about 90 degree weather. I cant believe how hot it is going to get this summer. Everyone says that the average temperature is about 114-120. That's HOT! I enjoyed my 10 days with Glen though. I had him all to myself and we were able to just hang out and be with each other. It was also nice to have him to try and make me feel better :) Its really nice that I also get to see everyday now too! It stinks that he is gone all the time, I really need to come up with some hobby to keep me busy. We still need to find a place to live, were just living with one of this friends. We need to still get the rest of our stuff and Izzy once we find a place. Hopefully i'll keep up with this a little better now that I have nothing to do. The good news is im starting to feel a little better!! Im not sitting next to the toilet all day everyday and am able to get out of bed. Things are looking up!

1 comment:

  1. good that you are feeling better but it's gotta be hard being in Arizona in the heat away from everything and everyone including your puppy- I am sorry! I miss you like crazy though!

    call me

    ReplyDelete