Thursday, September 13, 2012

Monsoon Season


We have had some crazy storms the last few weeks! I have seriously loved it. I joke with Glen that I actually am so much more happy when I wake up to a rainy day because its ALWAYS sunny here and it gets depressing. I couldn't believe how much rain we got in such a short amount of time. This picture here is a wash that is usually bone dry, they call it 10 mile wash. Its flowing water! you'd think it was a river!
We had fun playing for a sec and actually getting to see water!


We came back to the house and sat on our patio and watched the rain. Crew loves water so he kept trying to get we and play in the puddles. He kept reaching for the water and wanting up to put his head under the water tat was running off the house.
Crew couldn't get enough of the storm so when we came inside this is what he did ...
 
I just wish it could have stayed "cool" just a little bit longer. I had to bust out all my fall decorations since it actually felt like fall somewhat. We got a break for 100 degree weather.  LOVE THE RAIN!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment