Go Utes! Go Cardinals (I guess im a Cardinals fan cause I live in AZ)
Saturday, September 29, 2012
Football!
Last weekend we had a little football weekend! We got a motel room and stayed down town Phoenix. It was fun! Saturday we went and watched the Utes play ASU! My friend Sherry's little brother Travis plays and hooked us up with some tickets! He got us some pretty good seats. We we're row 14! Crew loved it until the end, he got really tired and actually feel asleep ( I have no idea how)
On Sunday we went to the Cardinals vs. Eagles game! This was our first NFL game! Glen was really excited about the game! We went with our friends Shannon and Patrick. We had pretty good seats to that game too! We sat in row 30! Glen was really excited because he's been wanting to go to a NFL game forever! It was crazy how fast those big guys could move! We had a lot of fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds like fun. I love Crew's football shirt!
ReplyDelete