So like I said I was going to put pictures up of our house remodel. As I was posting these pictures I cant believe how horribly gross this house was when we first bought it. These pictures are the before pictures. I took these when we first came into work on the house. I can't believe how much better this house already looks. We aren't done yet but we're SO close to having the major things done on it then its just the fine touches and loading our stuff in. We still have lots of big plans for this house. Lets just say that this whole remodel the house thing has been EXTREMELY hard. Having to live in a place with appliances, tore up, and none of my stuff was pretty ridiculous (FYI when didn't live in it in the pictures that I'm posting). Lets just say they should make a reality TV show on couples doing a complete remodel, cause there has been numerous times I've wanted to kill Glen and hes wanted to kill me. Lol. Anywho, Here's the pictures of BEFORE:
Room 1: Soon to be Crew's room. I'm not quite sure what the people were thinking when they painted the house this color, don't ya think? (the white is us trying to prime the walls and cover up that horrible green, blue and orange.
Look how GROSS the florr is! There was no carpet it looked like school tile! You'll be amazed what a little carpet will do!
Room 2: Soon to be Man Cave/ Office. This room was just all white, it doesn't look as bad as the first room so it didn't take much to fix this room up besides paint, carpet and fixtures.
Room 3: Soon to be the Master Bedroom, doesn't look so master huh? lol.
Family Room:
 |
| The back wall was all orange! |
Kitchen: (Remember the door for future post!)
Your kitchen looks huge! I can't wait to see the after pictures. It looks like a lot of work but I bet it will be so cute!
ReplyDelete