Friday, May 11, 2012

Calling

Last Saturday Glen told me that someone from the ward called and wanted me to meet with someone in the bishopric on Sunday. I asked " Just me, or both of us?" Knowing that if it was just me that I meant I was most likey getting called to something. I thought I would be getting called to teach the 5 year olds in primary because I have been substituting for a lady who is getting ready to have her baby. but nope, they first asked if Glen and I would speak in church (something i've never done before) and second if I would be 1st counselor  in the young women's. I was so surprised and nervous at the same time. But I excepted both..... no so excited about talking. Im actually really nervous so I'm hoping something will come over Glen and he'll talk for hours. lol. But,  Im really excited to be in young women's. I know some of the girls and I have a lot of fun with them. I just hope I can set a good example to these girls and help them stay strong when times right now are so hard.

1 comment:

  1. yay! i am so happy for you!! you will be great in the YW! and I wish we could be there to hear you speak! good luck :)

    ReplyDelete