Monday, February 20, 2012

Crews Blessing



Crew was blessed on Sunday January 22.  He had so many people there for his big day! He was supported by so many family and friends! Crew was just waking up and I thought he was going to scream, but he didnt. He layed there quitely, and apparently he was smiling. Glen gave a great blessing! I thought he was going to pee himself before. He was so nervous especailly because of how many people were there, but he did great. You couldnt even tell. He blessed Crew that he would be strong spiritually and mentally, and that he would be an example to everyone. He said a lot of other great, spiritual stuff, but pretty much he blessed Crew to be pretty much awesome! lol. It was so great to see my hubby bless our little boy! Im greatful that he holds the priesthood and is worthy to do it! It was a spiritual high day for us all! I just love um!


This post is a little late but we don't have internet at our rental house. Here is another picture of Crew on his blessing day. Doesn't he look so handsome! Below is a family picture that we took on his blessing. We should of got a big extended family picture but I wasn't thinking that day. oops!

1 comment:

  1. So glad we could be there. It was really a very special day. I realized later I never took any pictures that day. :( Glen did do a great job on the blessing. We're excited for you to be able to go to the temple soon. Sorry we won't be able to make it. We love and miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete