Friday, January 20, 2012
A whole new me! 10 big changes!
I know this post should have taken place at the first of the year but these past few weeks Ive been thinking about this a lot. I seriously will never forget the year 2011! Wow what a year! I changed me. I started the year attending college full time while running track. Glen was 100's of miles away at the academy (1st huge change). He was there for 6 months! I was living here in Utah with my parents while he was gone. I was driving there to see him as much as I could. Then in February I found out I was pregnant and due November 12 ( second huge change). Glen graduated the academy, I quit track and we moved to Arizona ( 3rd, 4th, and 5th huge change). I had never lived more than 20 minutes away from my family, or lived in a place where the average temperature is 115 degrees (6th huge change.. living in a place so hot). We bought a house (7th change). Taught and did my student teaching on the border of Mexico.. seriously 40 miles of the border (8th huge change). Glen and I were sick of the commute so we bought a trailer and lived down on the border where I was teaching and Glen was working (9th huge change). I never thought I would be living in a trailer while I was so pregnant. Wouldn't recommend it to anyone just a little FYI. Last but not least... I had my beautiful baby boy Glen Crew! I became a mommy (best, biggest 10th huge change)!! I cant believe that I was pregnant almost the whole year Feb-Nov! I know its the same amount of time, 40 weeks for everyone, but its just crazy that it was pretty much the whole year of 2011. I cant believe how much one year changed me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
wow it's crazy to see it like that - I knew about all of them but to see them in a row like that.... quite a year Nands, quite a year.
ReplyDeleteLOVES