Monday, September 19, 2011

Together Forever

Where will be December 2011! 
We're so excited!


4 comments:

  1. Congratulations. That is so exciting. Is that the temple you are going to? Do you know what day? We would love to be there with you guys. By the way we need to get your phone numbers. I never had yours and I only have Glen's old one. It's good to hear things are going so well for you guys. Keep the posts coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks we're really excited! We are thinking of the St. George. We haven't set a date yet. We are waiting til after the baby comes to pick a date. I'll send you a message with our phone numbers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda I am so happy for you guys. It's a really amazing thing to be sealed to your spouse/family and know that you can be with them forever. I am so happy you are happy and I cant wait to see your little cute baby get here!

    Gillian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love you I am excited for you... it made me cry when you told me this

    ReplyDelete