Its finally starting to cool off! We still spend most of the week in Ajo since both of us work down here. I actually really like Ajo. The people are super nice and they are more family oriented. We are now in the high 90's - low 100's but its super nice and you can stand to be outside! We take Izzy for walks and let her run around. She thinks she is some sort of hunting dog, its funny to watch her! I try to jog a little and walk to keep my exercise in but I cant really keep up with her and Glen!
Im officially in the single digit count down!!! Wahoo!!! Time feels like its slow motion but I only have a little less than 9 weeks left!! Hopefully 7-8! I wouldn't mind going a week or two early if he's healthy, but I don't want to go any sooner than that. (well I do, but you get what im saying) Im getting huge and am super uncomfortable. I cant sit for long periods of time, stand, sleep or be away from a bathroom. I swear if its not one thing its another. He is still moving a ton and has a thing with kicking me in the ribs and will kick a lot when Glen gets home from work! It's kinda cute! He also is making my stomach a little lop sided when he decides to stick his butt out! I already know he is going to be so cute, he already has a cute personality! So excited!
![]() | |
| In our lovely trailer! Lol. Large and in charge! 31 weeks and 2 days!! |


No comments:
Post a Comment