Sunday, August 14, 2011

He better love stripes!

I have been trying to get peanuts room ready. I decided that I wanted to do some stripes thinking that it would be easy... Not so much. It took me forever and was super hard to make sure the lines didn't bleed through to the other colors. His room isn't finished yet but the stripes are and the walls are painted. This is my awesome wall!
As you can tell tell it was hard to get the lines 100% straight, the color in the picture isn't great but the colors I used were a dark brown, yellow and light green. The other three walls are a yellow cream color. Ill show the rest of the room once we get it all set up! Im just really proud of this wall!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the stripes! I want a striped wall sooooo bad! Someday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. impressive. I don't think I would have the patience to paint stripes on the wall. It looks great though. When do you start student teaching?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! If you look really close you can tell that the colors kinda ran together. I ended up having to get the expensive tape and use a knife to make sure the edges were sealed, I also let each section of stripes dry a day or two with the fan blowing on it. By the end of it I had no patience. LoL. But Tara I started my student teaching today!

    ReplyDelete