Thursday, February 10, 2011

My 21st year.. now 22

Here are the Top things that happened during my 21st year!!
1.I married Glen!! I somehow convinced him that he wanted to be with me! I love him so much!! I didn't know one person could make me so so happy or so mad and still love them anyway!! (mostly happy, but lets be real).
2. I went out the county for the first time in my life! Me and Glen went to Aruba on our honey moon! It was so fun, I wish we could of stayed longer.. or forever! I hope we will be able to travel more and that, that was the start to many trips. (when we magically get money of course!)
 3. Glen got a good job! It took almost 2 years to get but excited he got it! not so excited about the location, but happy that it's not a permanent living situation! 
 
4. Christina had Ruby! 
 5.Jami married Rob or Rob married Jami.. LoL. The point is they feel in love and got married!! 
 6. I got Izzy (Bella)! We got her when she is 25lbs and now is about  80 and  is still growing. She could get up to about 150-200 lbs but I don't know if she will. I think she will get to be around 100- 110. They say she will grow for the next couple of years. She plows through dog food, bones, pretty much anything she can. I hope she will grow out of the chewing phase, but I don't think she will grow out of the eating one. She eats a 50lb bag every 3 weeks to a month!! You give her bone (like a big one) and she will chew through it in a night!! She is a lot of fun  and a super spoiled for a dog! She keeps me company while Glen is away! but I know she misses him too! This is her when we first got her.
7. Glen surprised me and took me to the Anniversary Inn. I know this might not seem that significant, but I don't think you know how much, and for how long I have always wanted to go there!! It was so much fun!! I just wanted to keep taking pictures of the room! It seemed like we were in a fairy tale and away from everything even though we were down town Salt lake. He also took me to The Pie! Best pizza ever!!

 8. We celebrated our first Christmas together it was in a motel. We celebrated it in a motel in Roswell New Mexico!! Woot Woot!! Im not sure if you have ever been there or not, but its a whole lot of nothing. ooh and a few aliens. It was fun! We got to spend a few days together then and again on new years!! 
I'm sure there were other great things I just can't remember them all. Im sure more will come to my head once I push publish, but this is it for now!!
 

2 comments:

  1. Great post. I'm happy to see you are becoming a little more frequent!! I loved the pictures to go with each thing. Happy Birthday by the way. I hope you had a great day tuesday and every day for that matter.

    ReplyDelete