We had a family birthday party for me on Sunday. My little sister Emmy, and my niece and nephew made me this beautiful cake!
Glen was so great! He tried so hard to make my birthday perfect! I came home from track with Glen at my house, flowers, and my gifts all wrapped (he's too cute)! I kept kidding around with Glen saying that I knew he was going to surprise me with a dog for my birthday (because i've been begging for one since FOREVER but knew he would never get me one) Guess what?? He did! He gave me a stuffed dog with a note around its neck saying " Coupon good for one dog, ONCE WE GET MARRIED!! He makes me laugh! I just love him!
whoot whoot it was a PART-TAY at the PIRATE PIZZA hahha I'm glad you had a good day! LOVE YA TONZ and lets play this weekend... or next... or one weekend when you don't have track every day!
ReplyDeleteI'm impressed he wrapped it for you!! Looks like you had a good time.
ReplyDelete