Glen, Jami and I took a trip up to Park City to find some celebrities or I guess you could say Paparazzi! Sadly we didn't spot any celebrities, but we had a lot of fun going to dinner, and walking around taking pictures!
Well we come in a pair, if you love Glen you have to love me. It just works like that. But im trying to get the hang of it with this blog thing, so thanks! We have set a tentative date, July 9. I just hope the Boarder Patrol doesn't all the sudden change things, and send him away.
Awesome picture! I love it. Where was the picture on the sidebar taken at? Aiden saw it and asked if you guys lived by the beach! Do you know where you will be getting married?
I wish we lived by a beach! The picture was taken when we went on a road trip up to Oregon for one of my friends wedding, but I think it was Cannon Beach.We're looking at a few different places. We haven't picked one yet. Its been hard because we haven't had a date, and now we only have a tentative date. So its been difficult.
Oh I love Glen, I'm not sure about you Amanda;) Good looking set up. You two have a date yet? Kyle
ReplyDeleteWell we come in a pair, if you love Glen you have to love me. It just works like that. But im trying to get the hang of it with this blog thing, so thanks! We have set a tentative date, July 9. I just hope the Boarder Patrol doesn't all the sudden change things, and send him away.
ReplyDeleteAwesome picture! I love it. Where was the picture on the sidebar taken at? Aiden saw it and asked if you guys lived by the beach! Do you know where you will be getting married?
ReplyDeleteI wish we lived by a beach! The picture was taken when we went on a road trip up to Oregon for one of my friends wedding, but I think it was Cannon Beach.We're looking at a few different places. We haven't picked one yet. Its been hard because we haven't had a date, and now we only have a tentative date. So its been difficult.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Amanda! Hope you have a great day.
ReplyDelete