Guess what!
When I told the boys we were having a baby Crew said that he wanted a boy, he would even get mad and say that he wanted another brother. As the weeks went on he started telling us that we were having a baby sister. He would even get mad if I told people that I thought it was a boy. When we went to the ultrasound the lady asked if we could tell. Glen looked at the screen, eyes got wide and said... "Uh... that's a girl." to be honest he seems a little nervous. I was in shock. I thought for sure that this baby was going to be a boy. I've been just as sick as I was with the boys and nothing seemed different. When we told Crew he said "Ya, I know." He didn't even act surprised! Corbin is excited and always says "BABY" whenever we see one. Our friends had a baby and I set the baby in his lap and he got a big smile on his face and wouldn't let me take her. I don't think I'm going to have to worry about this little girl. She is already loved so much!

No comments:
Post a Comment