I have been so horrible updating on here with baby brother. Ive been taking pictures each week but I haven't been the best at posting them, and updating. So here I go... Im now 31 weeks. We cant wait until he comes. Crew is so excited and will always touch my belly and say "Baby all done!" Baby brother is getting big! He loves to kick at night before bed and in the mornings. He hates it when im hunched over and will try to kick to let me know he is not comfortable. I feel so much bigger this time around.Its getting really hot. Note to self: Having a baby in the summer in AZ is beyond hot! Ive gained 15lbs so far but I have a doctors appointment tomorrow, so that could all change. Here is the HUGE belly!
(look past the unmade bed)
Oh my heck you look so cute!!
ReplyDelete