Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Graduation!

I seriously can't believe that I'm graduation college! Its insane! It seems like I just started. This is my 3 biggest accomplishment in my life. First is finding Glen. Second, baby Crew. Third, graduating with my degree! I thought this day would never come and now its here. I never would have thought that at graduation I would be married, have a baby, live out of state, and be done with track. It just goes to show that things happen fast, and not always the way you think they will end up. But I am so greatful for the way things have ended, and the way things are starting in my life.

Everything from the past 4 years of my life is wrapping up. I went to the athletic banquet at UVU to get my Tassles and blanket. It was bitter sweet. I couldn't believe that I was done. That my track years are over. It was hard to face but looking at Crew made it all worth it. I learned a lot from running and competing at the highest level. I was able to move on and look back and be greatful for friends and memories I made at UVU. I always wondered why I choose UVU. But I really think it was to meet one of my besties Jami. were two pees in a pod!  Here is a journey throughout my years at UVU and running track








I meet some of the best roommates that turned into my best friends!


I had crazy track adventrues and got to travel!






Meet Glen


Married Him!


contintued running...



Went to NYC... Ran some of my best times ever!


Went to sandford invite... still tried to run.... deathly sick.... pulled hamstring


Well thats because I was prego!

I then moved to Arizona to be with my husband, finsished student teaching, had my little baby Crew, and now GRADUATION!

Whats next??

Well, I'm going to be a mommy and raise my family, something i've always wanted to do. Im coaching track at the highschool in our town and loving it. I get to have Crew come and we have so much fun. Im just going to "relax" and have fun. Im thinking of running for fun. Maybe run some races. Im thinking of doing a half marathon with my friend Jami sometime within the year. One day in the near future I hope to go back and get my masters. Im thinking of doing it online at ASU, so that when my family is raised I will be able to go back to work.

Im so excited to walk and make things official even though I have been graduated since Dec. This will make it offical!

1 comment: