This week we have had a lot of new things happen...
1. A new niece, on July 30th my brother Mike and his wife Tessa had a baby girl, little Melialani. Glen and I got to thinking about how many nieces and nephews we had now that were married and we couldn't believe how many we had. 11 nieces and 10 nephews! Crazy, but we love having such a big family!!
2. I started working! After searching all summer I have found a job. I work at Sunglass Hut, but the job only goes til the end of September, but hey its still a job and gives me something to do instead of just sit home. I also got an interview for a receptionist position that will work around my school and track schedule so hopefully ill get that!
3. Glen has been doing awesome in his job! He has been working for a company where he has to sale investment coaching and can be extremely hard at times, but he has been doing great and im so proud of him!! He is an AMAZING husband!!
4. Booked my flight for Florida! My friend Breanna came home from her mission about two weeks ago and invited me to go to Florida with her and her family for a couple days then drive back to Austin Tx to help her move back out to Utah so she can start school back up! Im so excited to go and see her after almost two years!!
Okay so I guess that it's not a lot of new things.. but it has been a fun couple of weeks for us! We are loving it!
I am glad for you that you got a job! I hope you had fun in FL! Good luck in school, if you have a meet in vegas you better stop by!
ReplyDeleteAnn